USAD MEDIUM SCHOOL ONLINE COMPETITION
The goal of the Medium School Online Competition is to enhance learning, growth and recognition of Academic Decathlon® to more schools and students.
- A state must have a current Academic Decathlon® program.
- School enrollment of competing online school not to exceed 1,300 (grades 912).
- Schools participating in the small-school competition must not be the same team participating in the USAD National Finals
- Teams in each competing state will be selected and certified by the State Director. (The National office will do the certification if a state does not have a State Director).
- Date of the competition will be held the same days as the National competition.
- Number of events (8): Essay, Language & Literature, Art, Music, Math, Science/Social Science, Economics and Super Quiz.